Webinar date: 29 October 2021
During this informal webinar, the editors briefly presented issues about science communication research and publishing that are on their minds. Attendees had an opportunity to raise questions. COVID-19 arose both as a factor in research and publication, and as a topic of research and publication.
- Hans Peter Peters, editor of Public Understanding of Science
- Luisa Massarani, co-editor of JCOM special edition on Covid-19 (October 2020)
- Anabela Carvalho, associate editor of Frontiers in Science and Environmental Communication
- John Besley, member, Editorial Advisory Board, Science Communication, and associate editor, Risk Analysis
- Sandy Oliver, Co-editor, Research for All
- Moderator: Melanie Smallman, PCST Scientific Committee